Saturday, March 29, 2014


Liz Lisa in Niigata

I'm going to have to preface this post with the statement that I love the Japanese brand Liz Lisa. I think it is absolutely perfect, and I could easily spend all of my money there. When I found out that Niigata had a Liz Lisa store, I was sooooo excited. I was doubly excited when I found out I could get to it very easily, and triply excited when I found out that Niigata has awesome shopping! It is both so amazing because I love fashion, and so depressing because I need to somehow not buy everything. I don't have that kind of money. However, I did have some to do a little shopping spree at Liz Lisa so without further ado here's what I got+me modeling! 

 I fell in love with these shoes on the website when they came out a month ago, but they sold out pretty fast. I didn't think I'd get a pair, but lo and behold there was one pair left in the color and size that I wanted! I got some super cute socks to go with it.


Shhhh I'm not supposed to wear shoes in the house... well these are brand new and haven't been worn outside yet, so they are perfectly clean. Anywho the t-shirt, undershirt, and shoes are all Liz Lisa. and the skirt was something I got awhile ago from American Apparel.

 Here's the t-shirt again with a bow skirt I got. I really liked the English on front! It says, "Playful like a lively kitten" So cute!

Here's the purple lace top with my new overall/skirt/jean hybrid thingy. I can't explain why I like it, but it's my favorite thing I bought yesterday. 

I got the purse and make up container for free because I bought so much! Ha!

Not pictured was a beige gingham skirt I got and my contents of my fukubukuro. I will post all about fukubukuros and what they are on another post. I have to space out all of my posts after all! But did you see a trend there? Yup lots of lavender. It is a huge color this year and I am quite the fan! 
Until next time!
(^-^) Bunny

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, you got such cute things! I like the shoes - I saw them online but I was never sold on them! I'm sure you'll rock it!! You got cute clothes and O.O The novelty!! Wow! Lucky you! It's so prettttty!!! *I want it... *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I'm so jealous. I really want alllllll the novelty stuff. Hope you're settling in comfortably!

    ReplyDelete